mercoledì 5 settembre 2007

No more sorrow....

Maybe....
I should......
After all that happened I don't know anything about me and about my future...
I don't even know why am I writing in English...boh....
Vi scrivo pezzi di testi canzoni che al momento mi rappresentano:

are you lost in your lies
do you tell yourself I don't realize
your campaign's a disguise
replaced freedom with fear you trade money for life
I'm aware of what you've done
no no more sorrow
I've paid for your mistakes
your time is borrowed
your time has come to be replaced
I see pain I see need
i see liars and thieves abuse power with greed
I had dope I believed
but I'm beginning to think that I've been deceived
you will pay for what you've done thieves and hypocrites
_____________
my insides all turned to ash so slow
and blew away as i collapsed so cold
a blck wind took them away from sight
and held the darkness over day that night
and the clouds move closer
looking so dissatisfied
but the heartless wind kept blowing, blowing
I used to be my own protection but not now
cause my path had lost direction somehow
a black wind took you away from sight
and held the darkness over day that night
_______________
you promise me the sky
then toss me like a stone
you wrap me in your arms
and chill me to the bone
there's truth in your lies
and doubt in your faith
what you build you lay to waste
there's truth in your lies
and doubt in your faith
all I've got's what you didn't take

Lisa tu sai da dove ho preso queste parole!
Non ha senso questo post lo so.... x il momento è così anche la mia vita...ma sto reagendo pian pianino! Non mi spezza nulla!!!!
Tutto il mondo saprà quanto valgo....lo spero tanto!!!!
A presto!

1 commento:

Anonimo ha detto...

il mondo sa gia quanto vali almeno per me è cosi e per me vali molto mi manchi sn sicuro che ti riprenderai
tvtttttb ale un bacione